NightClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlareKit's Form

2 posters

Go down

FlareKit's Form Empty FlareKit's Form

Post  FlareKit Wed May 05, 2010 7:03 am

-Your cat's name FlareKit

-Your cat's age in moons Few Moons

-Your cat's gender Female

-Your cats's pelt discription Dull Orange with less dull coloured paws.

-Your cat's eye colour Dull Aqua with a hint of Dark Blue.

-Your cat's position in NightClan Kit

-Your cat's personality Often gets into trouble, Has Mysterious and werid thoughts and goals. Looks down onto herself alot.

-picture url http://cvcl.mit.edu/hybrid/cat2.jpg

-Your cat's history (optional)

A She-Cat gives birth to three kits, The 1st was large but pushy, The 2nd was Smart, and the last was just small and a trouble maker... But one day The Queen was sleeping, As her kits sleep on top of her. Two Fox Roamed in The nursery, Both were hungry. They spotted the red Queen and lunged at her, The queen put up her paw and smacked a fox. Then woke up unexpected, She looked at her kits stunned and paralized to say Help. The Queen knew what had to be done, She fought with all her might sleepy but furious. The smacked fox rose up and snatched a kit and ate it. The Queen looked back as the fox lay down bleeding, The other fox ate her beloved first kit. She was much far from Furious, She angirly leaped on the fox and cut open it's nose. It Whimpered as it dashed away, The Queen calmed down as her last two kits shake uncontrolablely. She was protective at her kits every heart beat from that day on. Of course the foxes were also protective for the Fox leader's Kit was dangered, They plotted a plan to eat the queen for fresh-kill and both of her remaining last kits. Days went on smooth as wet sand, The Queen was always training but never leaving her kits alone. But she soon got tired from training and slept as her kits suckled. The Foxes came that very moment, killed the Queen and the kits ran for shelter. One got kidnaped as the little kit ran quickly into a small cave. She survived for one whole sun-rise then came out, The Queen was gone and her littermates were gone. She cried and yowled sadly and a patrol found her and tok her back to camp.

-An intro paragraph to see how well you roleplay (I write too much btw)

I hop out of the Nursery I gaze my future surroundings. "It's so pretty! I wanna explore!" I whisper under my breath. I go back in and settle down to sleep well, "I'll be out there world!" I think while I settle down seperately from the other kits. It's morning! "Oh no! I wonder if I missed anything!?" I Jump up as if something terrible is happening "I'll have to get out here to explore..!" I calm down and sit down. A Queen Spies me jumping and practicing my moves not playing. She is curious but her other kits are playing harsh, She watches her own kits ingoring me. "I thought I would be a goner!" I think. "If only they.." I got cut short as a older kit pounce on me! He's too heavy for me! "Get off!" I Protest on my back. The other kits starts laughing at me as the kit on me looks proud and strong "I'll show him!" I whisper sadly.
FlareKit
FlareKit

Back to top Go down

FlareKit's Form Empty Re: FlareKit's Form

Post  Ravenstar Wed May 05, 2010 6:28 pm

approved
Ravenstar
Ravenstar
Admin

https://nightclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: