NightClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creature!

Go down

The Creature! Empty The Creature!

Post  Phoenixflight Sat May 08, 2010 12:15 pm

The dark night sky was filled with stars and the moon's silvery light shone down upon the moor like a ghostly mist. The creature soared through the air, only visible because of the bright blue flashes that seemed to be appearing from its mouth. It had fur as black as the sky itself, and feathered wings that were even blacker. The creature dived down towards the pine forest using its long tail to maneovure throught the branches.
As its four paws gently reached the ground, it revealed four sets of sharp white claws. The creature moved forwards, moving out of the shadows, towards a heap of what seemed to be rags. As it stepped out from the protection of the trees a silver blade attatched to its tail, glinted in the moonlight. Its menacing purple gaze swept across the small clearing and onto the heap of rags.
The heap stirred and raised a head as the creature drew nearer. A ragged man tried to creep away, but the creature was too fast. Before the man could blink once more, the creature opened its beak and another of the blue flashes lit the clearing as an icy breath of wind hit the man, freezing him solid. The creature stood back admiring its work, then it turned and leaped into the air. It was only a few wing beats before it had merged with the night sky once more.

(lol, i posted this on another site too, but i absoloutly love this piece of writing i did, so im gonna post it here too XD)
Phoenixflight
Phoenixflight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum