NightClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Nightwing~

2 posters

Go down

~Nightwing~ Empty ~Nightwing~

Post  Nightwing Wed May 19, 2010 12:37 am

-Nightwing
-Tom
-light brown,with splashes of black
-brown
-Warrior
-Kind,loving,very loyal,defensive,protective,and shy
-
-He was raised as a half-clan cat,the smallest of the kits,but he quickly grew.When he was an apprentice he was snatched away from his mentor by a badger and suffered mortal wound,he stumbled onto nightclan territory where they took him in.
-
His sandy brown and black body lands on the ground heavily,with a loud thump.Nightpaw shakes his head and stares up at his mentor."Sorry Rusttail..." The Big claico cat shakes his head and flicks a burr off of nightpaw's shoulder "Let's try that agai-" He's cut off as a badger rushes out and grabs Nightpaw by the neck "Nightpaw!" He yowls and charges towards the badger,he springs and claws it's back with all his force.The badger let's out a howl of pain then swipes at rusttail,knocking him out. It leaves with Nightpaw in it's jaws. Rusttail wakes up and opens his eyes Nightpaw....Oh great starclan no!The badger! he quickly sturggles to get up and looks around fratically for his Cheerful apprentice. "Nightpaw! Nightpaw,where are you?!" He yowls out Nightpaw's name and struggles to even look at his paws. it's my fault...i shoud have scented that badger....i should've been stronger...it's all my fault..i'm sorry Dawnleaf..i failed..to protect our son.. Rusttail leaves,with a mangled body and a heavy heart.
Nightwing
Nightwing

Back to top Go down

~Nightwing~ Empty Re: ~Nightwing~

Post  Hollykit Thu May 20, 2010 3:55 am

it might take a while for Ravenstar to reply... she doesn't come on very often... tell her u registered at http://foxesoftheforest.forumotion.com she is Russet and goes on that site often
Hollykit
Hollykit

http://flowcat.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum